I assume you’ve done two things:
- You’ve installed Group Leads and also set up the google sheet for the group you are working on.
- You’ve set up the three questions users would answer while joining your Facebook group.
The last step you need to take is to integrate Group Leads with Mailerlite. Please, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Mailerlite account and then click on Subscribers.
2) Click on groups menu and then click on Create your first group menu. Please name it with whatever you would remember. In my case, I will be using FB Group Members.
3) Please right-click on the created group and copy the link into a note pad. Copy out the last part of the URL containing numbers only and that is your Group ID as requested by within Group Leads.
4) The other thing you need is the API key. Please, click on the avatar menu at the top right corner of the same page and then go over to Integrations.
Now, you need to click on the DEVELOPER API.
A page would open up and you would be able to see the needed API key. Copy that and put it within your notepad.
5) Open up Group Leads and then click on settings for the group you are working on. Click on Credentials next to the selected Mailerlite autoresponder.
Open up your notepad and copy your Group ID as well as your API key into their respective columns within Group Leads.
Click on Verify and Update and then click on the Back button to go back to the main group settings page.
Each time you want to approve new members who want to join your group, you need to follow the instruction here so that your leads would always go into the spreadsheet you’ve set up and the emails would go into Mailerlite autoresponder.