This doc was created as a temporal fix to this issue before the completion of the verification process. So this doc won’t be needed anymore because we’ve permanently fixed this issue by submitting our app to Google team for verification.
Thank you for your patience.
Are you experiencing this issue of group leads app not been verified? There is no cause for alarm.
At least I have seen one person reported it. That’s why i’m adding this to our support doc.
If this happen to you, just follow the instructions below to fix it, although we’ve applied for the permanent fix (hopefully in a couple of days, you won’t be needing this anymore).
This can actually happen to you on any app, so it’s not just for group leads (I will tell you why shortly). The good thing is, you can apply the same solution highlighted below if you experience this in any other app.
Google require every app using their any of their API to apply for verification and group leads is not an exception.
We just made changes to our code and we’ve reapplied for verification. The process can span between 2 days to several weeks because there is always a queue of other developers requesting for verification as well.
Please, follow these step by step process to get out of this issue from your end.
- Uninstall group leads and reinstall the latest version from google chrome store.
- Log in with your license and then click on verify link to verify your google sheet within group leads.
- The above error might come up, click on advanced link on the left.
- Then click on go to Group Leads (unsafe) – it’s actually safe, hahaha.
- You would be led to the normal page. Click on blue coloured allow button.
- That’s it.
After this time, you won’t have this issue anymore.
I hope this help. If you have any other issue, feel free to message us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply very quickly.
Thank you for choosing group leads.